It’s morning, and there’s nothing worse than squinting at your reflection in the mirror when you’re trying to get ready – so it’s time to invest in some great backlit lighted bathroom mirrors.
I may earn a small commission for affiliate links in this post at no extra cost to you. Please read my privacy page for more information. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
- What is a Backlit Lighted Bathroom Mirror?
- Why Add Backlit or Lighted Mirrors to Your Bathroom?
- Can you Make a Backlit Lighted Bathroom Mirror a DIY Project?
- How Do You Upgrade to a Backlit Lighted or Lighted Bathroom Mirror?
- How to Choose the Right Backlit or Lighted Bathroom Mirror for Your Home?
- 1. Large Frameless LED Backlit Lighted Bathroom Mirror
- 2. Hollywood Vanity Bathroom Mirror for Style
- 3. Small Bathroom Mirror with Backlights and Storage
- 4. Oval Bathroom Mirror with LED Lights
- 5. Bathroom Vanity Mirror with Dimmable Lights and Shelving
- 6. Full-Length Bathroom Mirror with LED Lights
- 7. Bathroom Medicine Cabinet Mirror with Ample Lighting
- 8. Unique Frameless Backlit Lighted Bathroom Mirror
Even if you have a large bathroom with plenty of natural light, the odds are that it can be a little dark and depressing in the mornings, and you are probably searching for better lighting options like a backlit lighted bathroom mirror.
What is a Backlit Lighted Bathroom Mirror?
This makes even small bathrooms easy to get ready for the day in or at bedtime for a beauty routine.
In addition to backlit lighted mirrors, another great option is adding vanity lights to the bathroom.
Why Add Backlit or Lighted Mirrors to Your Bathroom?
The best part of a well-lit bathroom is no matter if you’re getting ready in the morning or applying your makeup for a night out on the town – it provides a bright option with ample lighting to get ready in.
In addition, a backlit lighted mirror will brighten up your bathroom, while also adding a little bit of glamour and elegance to the space with modern designs.
It’s also possible to purchase a backlit lighted mirror that offers storage space, a full-length mirror, a Hollywood vanity mirror, a frameless mirror, a wooden frame, or even antique mirrors that are available with light bulbs.
Can you Make a Backlit Lighted Bathroom Mirror a DIY Project?
Yes, it’s possible to brighten up your bathroom with a backlit mirror DIY style.
There are several ideas and projects available on Pinterest.
However, they can be time-consuming and may not offer the same level of brightness as purchasing a commercial-level backlit bathroom mirror from Amazon or another retailer.
How Do You Upgrade to a Backlit Lighted or Lighted Bathroom Mirror?
Upgrading a backlit bathroom mirror is a quick and budget-friendly option that can really change the feel of the bathroom.
Simply pick out the best option for your bathroom, purchase it, hang it, and enjoy the added glowing effect and ample lighting the mirror produces.
How to Choose the Right Backlit or Lighted Bathroom Mirror for Your Home?
There are many different types of lighted mirrors available for bathrooms, but only a few of them are actually backlit – we’ll help give you options to select the right mirror for your home.
When choosing the right backlit or lighted mirror for your bathroom you should keep the following in mind:
- What is the size of your bathroom?
- How much space the mirror is going to need?
- How much lighting is necessary to create the right space?
- Do you need a high-quality mirror?
- What is the overall aesthetic of the mirror in relation to the rest of the bathroom?
- What kind of power source will be needed to light the bathroom mirror?
- What size of mirror will work best?
- Do you want a round mirror, or do you prefer ordinary mirrors?
Our next step is to help you select the bathroom mirror lighting options for your needs.
So, we will cover some great backlit lighted bathroom mirrors as well as other lighted mirror options.
1. Large Frameless LED Backlit Lighted Bathroom Mirror
If you’re looking for a stylish, trendy, high-quality lighted mirror, a large frameless LED mirror could be a good choice.
This type of mirror is large enough to get ready in the morning while providing ample light all day.
The TETOTE LED Backlit Bathroom Mirror is a wonderful option as it’s available in several customizable sizes with the following features:
- LED lights in three warm colors
- Backlit for bright lighting
- Separate control anti-fog for ease of getting ready
- Dimmable option allowing brightness to be set from daylight to super bright
- Waterproof LED lights ensure safety in wet bathroom areas
- Features SMART MEMORY for advanced setting options
2. Hollywood Vanity Bathroom Mirror for Style
Although not a backlit bathroom mirror, this lighted option is more customary and traditional, but decorative and can add functionality to your bathroom with great lighting.
One option for this type of mirror is:
The Hansong Vanity Mirror With Lights Makeup Mirror offers:
- 12 dimmable Hollywood-style bulbs
- A makeup mirror with a detachable 10x magnification
- Three color lighting modes
3. Small Bathroom Mirror with Backlights and Storage
In addition, it features:
- Three color change options
- Stainless steel wall mount
- Two Adjustable Shelves
- Anti-fog switch
- LED lighting
4. Oval Bathroom Mirror with LED Lights
This type of bathroom mirror has bright lights for makeup, while also offering a decorative and elegant look.
An oval design is perfect for bathrooms with limited space.
In addition, this mirror has a built-in LED light that provides ample lighting and is perfect for getting ready in the early morning hours or a before-bed beauty routine.
The Habison Oval LED Bathroom Mirror is a great choice for this category.
- Dimensions of 20 x 28
- Dimmable light
- Three light settings
- Lighted memory options
- Touch mirror
5. Bathroom Vanity Mirror with Dimmable Lights and Shelving
If you’re looking for an elegant mirror with dimmable lights and shelving, this is the perfect choice for any bathroom space.
This mirror is large enough to see while getting the job done, without being too large in the bathroom.
This mirror has a built-in light that has convenient features and storage and an elegant design.
In addition, it offers a decorative finish on the edges for a stylish look that’s perfect for any bathroom.
One option for this stylish, functional, and gorgeous mirror is The MANX Bathroom Mirror Cabinet.
This bathroom mirror cabinet features:
- Dimensions of 100 x90 x13 cm
- LED bathroom vanity
- Mirror medicine cabinet
- Dimming feature
- Steel wall mirror with shelf
- Built-in USB socket charging
- Waterproof and moisture-proof
- Convenient storage design
6. Full-Length Bathroom Mirror with LED Lights
If you’re looking for a full-length, lighted bathroom mirror that’s easy to install, this is the perfect item for you.
This mirror has an elegant design with a built-in light that provides ample lighting to see everything from top to bottom.
It has a sleek frame, which is ideal for contemporary bathrooms with limited space.
This mirror features:
- Dimensions of 63”x20”
- LED Lighting
- Free-standing floor mirror
- Can also be wall mounted for hanging
- Bright lights
- Full-size body mirror for full viewing
7. Bathroom Medicine Cabinet Mirror with Ample Lighting
This bathroom medicine cabinet mirror has a modern, elegant design with built-in lights and a sleek frame.
Providing ample coverage, this mirror has built-in lights and allows you to control the brightness of the lights.
In addition, this mirror is perfect for larger, double-sink bathrooms.
Providing both function and style, this mirror is available in multiple sizes and is an excellent choice for any bathroom space.
The Krugg LED Medicine Cabinet is able to check lots of boxes for lighted bathroom mirrors.
This mirror features:
- Multiple sizes available
- Recessed or surface mount mirror
- Cabinet design
- Dimmer lighting
- 3X mirror inside
- An outlet
- USB on both the left and right sides of the mirror
- Cabinets that open with three mirrored doors opening towards left, left, and right
8. Unique Frameless Backlit Lighted Bathroom Mirror
If you’re looking for a stylish mirror with ample lighting and a unique frame, this is the perfect choice for you.
Available in multiple sizes, this mirror is large enough without overpowering the bathroom while still providing ample lighting.
This mirror features:
- Ability to order in multiple size choices
- LED lighting
- Dimmable lighting
- Unique RGB backlit colors
- Memory function
- 5-year warranty
- Tempered glass and is shatter-proof
- Sturdy and durable
There are so many wonderful upgrade options for backlit lighted bathroom mirrors or lighted bathroom mirrors in general.
From the choices of oval, square, full-length, and round, there is a backlit lighted bathroom mirror for every home.
Are you looking to upgrade your home with a backlit lighted bathroom mirror?
Of all the styles, which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!
- Best Contemporary Modern Bathroom Faucets for Your Home
- Free Printable Bathroom Wall Art Decor Ideas for Your Home
- Ultimate Man Cave Bathroom Ideas on a Budget
- Sail Into a Stylish Home With These Great Anchor Bathroom Ideas
- Best Bathroom Organization Tips for Your Home
- 15 Fun and Festive DIY Christmas Bathroom Decor Ideas
- 24 Easy Bathroom Upgrade Ideas for Any Budget