Are you a new parent or soon-to-be parent looking for a great theme for your baby’s room? If you love the adorable little faces of the slow-moving animals known as sloths – we’ve some great options for you! Keep reading to add some sleepy sloth nursery decor theme ideas for your baby.
Table of Contents
- 1. Find the Perfect Sloth-Themed Nursery Decor for a Whole Room Inspiration
- 2. Choose a Neutral Color Scheme for the Best Sloth Nurseries
- 3. Add a Cozy Sloth Blanket to the Nursery
- 4. Hang Sloth Prints Wall Art on the Nursery Walls in the Sloth Theme Nursery
- 5. Buy a Cute Sloth Nursery Theme Lamp
- 6. Include a Plush Cute Sloth Toy in the Nursery
- 7. Add a Sloth Nursery Mobile for the Sloth Nursery Theme
- 8. Choose a Comfy Rocker for the Sloth Nursery Theme
- 9. Find Gender Neutrality with This Nature-Based Theme of Cute Baby Sloth Crib Sheets
- 10. Don’t Forget Themed Baby Nursery Sloth Curtains
Are you looking for a great way to add a unique nursery theme for your new baby girl or boy rooms?
Look no further than some fun sloth nursery decor ideas!
Creating a sloth-themed nursery of this inherently adorable animal is a wonderful way to incorporate these lovable, sleepy slow moving animals into your baby’s nursery.
Adding sloth-themed décor is a fun idea to showcase a new moms and dads favorite items like cute sloths and their matching home decor!
All while creating a peaceful retreat for the new baby!
So, let’s get into it!
1. Find the Perfect Sloth-Themed Nursery Decor for a Whole Room Inspiration
A great place to start a nursery is choosing a theme!
What better way to have cuteness overload than a whole room inspired by some adorable, slow-moving creatures – sloths!
The first step is to find the perfect sloth-themed nursery decor to set the tone for the entire space.
You can also incorporate accent walls as well as a canvas print of a sloth and some fun decorative accents like sloth plushies and mobiles.
Remember, the key is to create a cozy, comforting atmosphere that both you and your baby will love spending time in.
So don’t rush the process and take your time finding great sloth decor pieces that speak to your nursery vibe and style.
With the perfect sloth-themed nursery decor, you’re well on your way to creating a magical space for your little bundle of joy!
2. Choose a Neutral Color Scheme for the Best Sloth Nurseries
When it comes to color schemes, the sloth’s colors can be your inspiration to feature natural and earthy tones in the nursery.
Some complementary sloth nursery colors are:
By incorporating these nature-inspired, earthy tones, you’ll create a calming environment that will be perfect for you and your baby.
Plus, you can always add pops of color to the nursery as well.
3. Add a Cozy Sloth Blanket to the Nursery
If you’re creating a sloth-themed nursery, you can’t forget about adding a cozy sloth blanket to your nursery.
Sloths are known for being slow-moving and lazy creatures, so naturally, curling up with a sloth blanket sounds like the perfect way to relax and get cozy and comfy.
You can find a variety of sloth-inspired blankets online, from fleece to knit to plush materials.
Not only will it add a cute touch to the nursery decor, but it’s also practical for keeping warm on chilly nights.
So go ahead and add a cozy sloth blanket to your nursery checklist.
4. Hang Sloth Prints Wall Art on the Nursery Walls in the Sloth Theme Nursery
Whether you’re a sloth lover or just looking for a unique and adorable nursery theme, adding some wall posters and a cool wall decor art print is perfect.
Hanging sloth prints wall art on the nursery walls will really make the room come together.
Start by selecting a few of your favorite sloth prints and ordering them online.
Once they arrive, decide on the perfect placement for each one on the walls.
No matter what you decide, these sloth prints are sure to add a playful and sweet touch to your little one’s new room that they will love long through the toddler years.
Bonus: Sloth wall art makes a great gift idea for expectant parents or to quickly take to a baby shower!
This perfect gift can be downloaded at home, wrapped, and ready in no time!
Check out our Etsy shop for a quick digital download wall art idea for a quick gift!
5. Buy a Cute Sloth Nursery Theme Lamp
One of the easiest and cutest ways to create a sloth nursery is to buy a cute sloth-themed lamp.
There are so many adorable options out there that will really bring your sloth nursery to life.
Not only will it add a gentle and warm vibe to the room, but it will also be a functional asset during nighttime feedings and diaper changes.
Whether you prefer a larger floor lamp or a smaller table lamp, there are plenty of options to choose from online to create a great sloth room.
6. Include a Plush Cute Sloth Toy in the Nursery
For a fun addition to your sloth themed nursery – include a plush cute sloth toy.
Look for a high-quality plush toy that is soft and cuddly, with a cute expression and lovable details.
Not only will it be a perfect addition to the decor, but it will be a treasured toy for your child for years to come.
7. Add a Sloth Nursery Mobile for the Sloth Nursery Theme
If you’re looking to complete your nursery, consider adding a sloth nursery mobile!
It’s a fun and easy way to incorporate sloth-themed decor into your little one’s room.
Both cute and eye-catching, it can also be calming for your baby.
You can find sloth nursery mobiles in a variety of styles, from crochet to high quality felt and even make one yourself if you’re feeling crafty.
Just be sure to hang it securely above your baby’s crib and watch them stare in wonder at the adorable sloth figures swinging around.
8. Choose a Comfy Rocker for the Sloth Nursery Theme
When it comes to creating a sloth nursery, one of the most important things to consider is comfort.
You and your little one will be spending a lot of time in the nursery, and you want to make sure it’s a cozy spot.
To make a cozy, delightful spot, choose a comfy rocker.
Not only do rockers come in a variety of adorable designs, but they also provide a gentle rocking motion that can help soothe your baby to sleep.
Opt for one with plush cushions and a sturdy frame to ensure it can withstand all the love, rocking, and baby snuggles.
9. Find Gender Neutrality with This Nature-Based Theme of Cute Baby Sloth Crib Sheets
A sloth themed nursery is gender neutral, and can come together with crib bedding.
When it comes to selecting crib sheets, you can’t go wrong with a nature-based theme featuring cute baby sloths.
Look for sheet designs that showcase neutral colors, such as beige or green, that would work for any little one‘s sloth nursery.
You could also consider adding accent colors, such as yellow, pink, or blue, for a playful touch.
10. Don’t Forget Themed Baby Nursery Sloth Curtains
To finish off your sloth themed nursery, be sure to add some cute sloth curtains.
These curtains can really tie the whole room together and add the perfect finishing touch to your sloth baby room.
RELATED POSTS: Want more great kids’ room and nursery decor inspiration? Check out these related posts!
- Nautical Kids Bedroom Decor Ideas for Your Child’s Fun and Creative Space
- Best Pink Princess Bedroom Ideas for Your Little Girl
- Create Magical Space-Themed Room Ideas on a Budget
- Best Watercolor Ocean Themed Nursery Wall Art Decor Ideas
Are you expecting a little one soon and need to create a baby registry? Create one today on Amazon!
In addition, grab your Amazon Family trial and get membership benefits like:
- Save 20% on diapers subscriptions
- Exclusive Coupons and Deals from Amazon Family
- Exclusive Baby Registry benefits
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs and more Prime benefits
By creating a sloth nursery you’ll introduce your baby to a cute animal theme.
Whether designing a girl nursery, baby boy room, or gender neutral space, creating a sloth nursery is a fun and unique theme.
We hope these tips help you create a beautiful and functional sloth nursery that you and your baby will adore for years to come!
Do you love the sloth theme nursery? Which of the sleepy sloth nursery decor theme ideas for your baby is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments!